Donations will be used to further the mission of Coastal Plains Interagency Coordinating Council.
Donate quickly and securely through paypal. No paypal account required.
***** All donations are tax-exempt. Our tax I.D. number is 94-3479869.*****
- To donate by check: Make payable to “Coastal Plains ICC” and mail to our office at 11975 Seaway Road, Ste. A226, Gulfport, MS 39503.
- Cash or in-kind donations: Please call the office for more information. (228) 896-2824.
How organizations can help:
- Host a fund-raising event
- Sponsor a social event/field trip for our kids
How individuals can help:
- Join our volunteer committee! Our volunteers will be notified by email when a fundraiser is planned so they will have the opportunity to help our kids! A background check will be performed on all volunteers. This is for the safety and security of the infants and toddlers we serve and their families. Please download the 2 attachments below and fax to 228-896-2825 or mail to the office.
- Donate your Office Depot rewards ! Just give our phone number: 228-896-2824. It really helps lower the cost of our office supplies!
- Consider serving as a Board Member. CPICC depends on our Board of Directors to further our mission, provide financial oversight, ensure legal and ethical integrity, ensure effective planning, and support the Executive Director and staff. We need individuals who can represent families of children with special needs or who have interests and skills that would be beneficial to the board such as non-profit administration, law, finance, event planning or volunteer coordination. Board membership is a great way to support early intervention in your community! We need you!For more information, please email our Board Membership Chairperson, Mischa Woods at:email@example.com